We love tacos, and it’s fun every once in a while to switch it up from ground beef and use chicken instead…
Prep 20 m∙ Cook 5 m∙ Makes 4∙ Source Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1 tablespoon mild chunky salsa
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted and diced (optional)
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
Combine ranch dressing, sour cream, 1 teaspoon taco seasoning, and salsa in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Toss chicken with remaining taco seasoning. Cover bowl loosely with wax paper or plastic wrap. Microwave chicken until chicken is heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Warm the tortillas in a skillet for about a minute on each side to make them pliable. Place a scoop of chicken on the tortilla and top with lettuce, tomato, green onion, olives, avocado, cheese, and a spoonful of the ranch dressing mixture.
Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Calories: 717 kcal
Total Carbohydrates: 40.3g
Cholesterol: 101 mg
Total Fat: 49 g
Protein: 30.7 g
Sodium: 1419 mg